2016 Auckland Open
At SASIT, 520 Gt South Rd Greenlane. (Parking and entrance are on Woodbine St)
- Colin Grierson, phone (09) 532 9996 Home or (09) 580 8745 Work
- Du Shiyong, phone (09) 534 5619 Home or (09) 539 7611 Work
- Kevin Lui, phone 021 0244 8272
Please advise Colin, Kevin or Du if you will be attending the tournament.
- If you are coming to Auckland we can find accommodation for you with local Go players.
Please let us know your arrival details.
The main tournament will have 5 rounds over Saturday and Sunday.
Entry cost is $30, with $5 discount if you pre-register - (The registration form is at the end of this document)
New Zealand rules will be used.
Time control: 1hr 15 minutes allowed for each player and 30 seconds byo-yomi
Lunch, tea, and coffee will be provided
Payment and registration Saturday morning 9am
Dinner & social gathering Saturday night after the tournament in the SASIT games room.
- This is optional, but highly recommended!
Please pass this invitation on to other Go players you know who may not be aware of the tournament.